[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks bb... I'm afraid ACAS and 'what if's' don't work very well.
My hope was that a forum member may have been in this situation at some point. Let's face it with a carer break of up to 5 years it's highly likely that someone may move in that time.
It's complex.. have you tried the govt website to assess any potential entitlement?

https://www.dwpe-services.direct.gov.uk ... rtal/ba/lp

Make sure all your complete with accurate info, if there's a question you aren't sure about just ask.
I'm hoping someone can advise me about a specific situation. My employer offers a 6month - 5 years unpaid break for carer's leave which I may consider applying for. I'm fairly well up on which benefits I can claim so I don't need advice about that. My query is this. If I start carer's leave, say for...
I take it you have applied for Working Tax Credit Limana and possibly DLA/PIP for your husband?
I care for three family members with various issues and also work full time. As you'll appreciate this is getting very hard!
I'll be asking advice on a couple of points.. best wishes H O'W... Image