[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I find the RADAR toilets can vary quite a lot from place to place, we encountered the worst one ever last month when we were away on holiday in York,dirty and smelly,certainly not a credit to the York city council,the baby wipes and hand gel are a good idea,I will start to carry them.<br/> We got...
No,my Sister did not keep a copy of the AA form that she filled in, but certainly a lot of the information that this person had came from that form,it is certain that all these Agencies swap information about you. Image
Yes Fran I ordered them online from Ireland and they are great much better and safer that the stretchy luggage straps,OH has a Batricar as well as a power chair and the ratchet straps are ideal for fixing his frame to the back of that , what a brilliant idea of yours I would never have thought of th...
<t>My Sister did not actually have a form,she had a letter to say that her address had been picked at random to take part in the so called survey,what is worrying is that this lady turned up on my Sisters doorstep one evening,without any appointment.<br/> the information was put on to a laptop,my Si...
I have been looking on the Internet regarding the Family Resources Survey and guess what ? it is commissioned and sponsored by none other than D.W.P.they pick households at random and and wish to know about your circumstances including,income and state support,tenure and housing costs,assets and sav...
<t>I have to say that our DNs have been brilliant with my OH.four years ago he had a five graft heart bypass,then got M.R.S.A in the leg wounds where the veins were taken from, the DNs came every single day for four months to dress the wounds.<br/> Also,while he has been suffering with a rare skin c...
<t>I would like to make forum members aware of this.<br/> <br/> Last week my Sister had a visit form a lady form the National Centre for Social Research doing a Family Resources Survey on how the ecanomic climate affects different households and to help shape future Goverment policy,when she opened ...
<t>Can I just add that I had a carers assessment 4 years ago and despite promises of of help no one came back to me and it was the last I heard from SS.<br/> On Tuesday of this week my OHs social worker had made an appointment to come and see us,she did not turn up or ring to cancel the appointment....
<t>I am not sure if it is different in Scotland but in England I think I am right in saying that SS are legally obliged to do a carers assessment when requested but are not obliged to actually do anything for you,another of SS crazy rules,get on to your GP like I did if you do not get a result conta...
<t>I waited 6 weeks for my assessment and had it on January 21st I asked for a sitting service and for OH to to go to a day centre for one day a week, nothing happened so I spoke to my GP on March 12th and things stated to move, OH started at the day centre last week for one full day and three hours...