Hello there! I was going to start a new thread to say hello to all the older members who remember me, but after reading this thread will put it off for a while. So many of my feelings have been written in this thread - like others, my Mother died back in January. The time has gone so quickly - 10 mo...
Thanks Rosemary xxxx
.....and thanks Fran, too....I will look into that competition this year - kept meaning to last year, but just never got around to it....
am just going to dog agility now - that should fill my mind up this evening! Image
Bless you Susie, Jane, Myrtle for your words. I know what you say is right - (more tears!)...and I know that it will take time for me to feel complete again.
(((((((hugs))))))) wending their way to you All xxx
<t>...........yes, there is!<br/> As many know, my Mum died back in January. It's like it was yesterday. I can still remember the details.....and her face. Her face which didn't even look like her any more. Trying to 'let her go' as serenely as I could. Trying to make sure my sons were ok while they...
Firstly, well done you, Nilla! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Secondly, I saw the article and thought ok, there are (was it three or four) people who are cheating....what about doing an article on the true people who claim? The other thing is that people aren't given a car- they nee...
Just a thought - can you claim for your travelling expenses? I know some people can if they are on income support or other benefits.
I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation - I do hope it's sorted out soon x
<t>Welcome to the Forum, Amy and pleased to see you here. Ehlers Danlos - my goodness - it was suggested many, many years ago that I may have it. I think it had only just come on the 'scene' so to speak! Luckily I was nowhere near having it, but it's certainly not a good thing to suffer from!<br/> W...
<t>Hello Mike and welcome to this home from home. Blimey- no wonder you're exhausted! I have to say that I can understand both sides, as I suffer with Fibro and know how it affects a person. The problem is, it's not always easy to see that there's anything wrong. <br/> It sounds as if you're doing a...
Hello there - welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you'll find many people who you can relate to on the site. Keep looking in - you'll soon get to know who's who here. Image
<t>Hello Jax, welcome to the Forum - I hope it will make you just a little bit less lonely and isolated. I used to care for my mother, too - and my son also suffers with aspergers. Luckily he is quite independent. Mum died not long ago so I don't have to care like I did, but just wanted you to know ...