Well he has made it official,he has decided to finish our 25years of commitment,love and friendship which we had in our marriage!! I am so shocked,that he has decided what he wants after just 1 1/2 weeks of being appart!! I feel that he had already worked out what he wanted and was just waiting for ...
Thankyou for you reply. That is exactly what he wants,Jenny and l can not be that girl any more!! He use to apologise after a melt down,but not now. If I have said something that l feel l need to apologise for,most of the time l don't get the chance to,because he just shouts me down and by the time ...
There was a time,after yet another one of his ,"l'm leaving",that he wanted us to write down what we would like the other one to change about themselves!! At the time l thought it just might help and we could then talk about it afterwards. My list for him to change was: 1 stop getting so angry over ...
Thankyou Jane for you best wishes and support.xx And Jenny for your understanding of the situation I am in at the moment.xxx He has messaged me again,nothing's changed it's still my fault!! He says that he is willing to change,but l obviously don't think l need too and he can't live with someone who...
Hi Jenny,l'm not sure if he wants to return or not? The last conversation l had with him,he said that he was finding the break easier than he thought it would be,but at the moment he is around his family and friends,like a holiday.We will see when he is alone,how he feels. In the mean time l have so...
Well he's gone!! He was meant to only be going away for a few weeks,but he has told me that it's going to be at least two months!! We had agreed that the only contact that we had with each other was to do with our joint company or the children,but tonight he started asking how l was,when l told him ...
Hi Louise,l also have a husband who has clinical depression and has suffered for the past 14 years.Just like your huband,mine will not accept any form of counselling,his reasoning is that " if it's that bad then nothing is going to fix it".And just like yours he is verbally abusive to myself and my ...
If he doesn't go to our friends at the weekend then l can stay at someone's until he does leave!! But l need to get my two children sorted at there schools before hand,they are now both off to college,where they stay for the week(normal procedure in France), on Monday!! Then it's seems to be all cha...
Yes that is exactly how he is trying to play it ,Jenny!! He was meant to be going with his family for two weeks back to England,it has how changed again to flying over on the 8th of September!! He then infront of the family asks if that's ok? Which makes me seem the bad guy when I say no!! He has tw...
Hi Jenny,the two children have slightly different views on the whole situation,but both agree that time away would be good. I am waiting for him to go first and then if he decided to return then l will be saying to we need to go to marriage guidance!! I have been looking into it,so l have all the de...