[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think I've shunk it enough
That is so annoying. I think (but don't know) I have to seriously shrink my 2nd photo? I'll give it a second go before shrinking it... here goes it...

Nope; I'll have to shrink it.
Hi Susiqe I’ve worked like a Trojan on mum’s garden, through sheer guilt. It used to be her pride & joy, but went to wrack & ruin after she died. I, through guilt, decided to restore it in early 2018. Despite an awful lot of set-backs, I reckon I’ve done a good job. Dad repeats what you’ve said, “If...
I forgot to add that I didn’t end up with a forest; just half of one. My bros both ordered 2 patio magnolias each (so 4 turned up) but my father, who’s ordered 2 camellia’s cancelled them, and ordered 24 apricot begonias instead (YEHHHHH! They look magnificent.) SM did indeed get me a cherry tree. I...
I went for broke and shrunk it by another 25% Can I post it now? 3) IMG_4209 - Copy - Copy.JPG ALLALOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I had to reduce it from 10.1MB to 76.6KB; it's probably tiny. Anyway..... Got there in the end (I think.) Do I dare risk a preview? No;...
Bugger me :o The file size of the last photo I tried to post was 10.1MB; no wonder I couldn't post it, and It wasn't that good either. I've no shrunk it to 25% to 957KB, so should post. Soon find out... STILL won't post.... HTTP ERROR keeps popping up. I'll try shrinking it some more, by half this t...
Well 'Previewing' my post didn't bugger things up like it used to do. I've now got 2 0f 3 photos up. Two out of three ain't bad. Now for my third photo (I'm determined to do this; it's now me against the photo put-up computer thing on this site.) Well that went well.... not :S Maybe that photo,s meg...
Hi Juanka_2007 According to Susieq (did I spell that right?) it's a willow: a Salix Caprea Pendula Kilmarnock to be precise! Susieq is a mine of horticultural knowledge so I reckon she's spot on. Bit of a mouthful of a name though :blink: ; I just call it mum's special tree. Thank you all for your a...
Opps.. I don't know how to put photos up. But dad has declared a 'something' for robins which doesn't make sense. He wants me and my bro to re-decorate the hallway - fair enough - but we're not allowed to touch the 'big ladders' because robins are nesting there. He has declared these ladders off-lim...
I have no idea what the tree was; and nor does anybody else: A weeping willow is our best guess DSCF1176.JPG That's what mum's special tree looked like after we transplanted it to the front garden (where she could actually see it.) It bloomed like hell.... DSCF1176.JPG but then died: DSCF1176.JPG We...