Got back early yesterday from a long weekend in Wales. But now for the REALLY important things in life B) Meet Zygolex….. Finally! Here’s the image I based my compost bin dalek on. I wanted an image that was quite simplistic but not too cartoon-like. This image amongst loads of others jumped out at ...
Me too. Come on Greta, spill the beans! Who have you got a 'thing' for from the telly/big screen? I'll get the ball rolling. Apart from Monty Don and Jethro Leroy Gibbs from NCIS, I used to have a 'thing' for John Thaw as Inspector Morose (I kid you not), Rutger Hauer (the bloke from the Guinness Ad...
P.S.

Got SM confused with MS (Microsoft) by calling him MS at one point, but can't be bothered editing it. Am watching The Abyss at the minute... one of my fave films.
Henrietta, Pet66, MrsAverage and David C Many thanks for the compliments on my gardening efforts. I was under the naive belief that once a garden was thrashed into shape it would kind of look after itself with just a bit of weeding once in a while. Fat chance! I spend about two hours a day at least ...
I’ve haven’t been posting on this site for about a month. A MONTH! My, how time flies. And not because of any family/personal disaster/emergency either, but because of bloody Microsoft. They only went and locked me out of Word…. The dictatorial toe rags! I couldn’t open ANY of my docs, or even read ...
P.P.S. to Susi Q

And an Acer tree too! Does it have flowers?
P.S. to Susi Q

What are those deep bright pink flowers in your penultimate photo. I want some! Gimme, gimme, gimme :cheer:
Susi Q Your garden is the biz. It’s so colourful and neat and lawnful; I’m dead jealous. So far, mines just a sea of green, especially with that bloody bindweed that I’m fighting a losing battle with. Even the heavy artillery of Round Up hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to the bindweed. After t...
It’s raining today, and today was to be my final day on the garden regarding the ‘heavy’ work and planting out. TYPICAL! Also dad’s had a right cob on today simply because he can’t sit out in the sun pretending to be ‘head gardener’ whilst issuing edicts left, right and centre which, in the main, I ...
I've just had the devil's own job posting on this forum. Taken me the best part of an hour to suss it. Just as well it's the hottest part of the day so I don't mind staying indoors. Every time I tried to copy & paste this post this Microsoft thing kept popping up, going on about micro security setti...