[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Opps.. I don't know how to put photos up. But dad has declared a 'something' for robins which doesn't make sense. He wants me and my bro to re-decorate the hallway - fair enough - but we're not allowed to touch the 'big ladders' because robins are nesting there. He has declared these ladders off-lim...
I have no idea what the tree was; and nor does anybody else: A weeping willow is our best guess DSCF1176.JPG That's what mum's special tree looked like after we transplanted it to the front garden (where she could actually see it.) It bloomed like hell.... DSCF1176.JPG but then died: DSCF1176.JPG We...
My bros, dad and SM have done my head in! They've ordered all these plants for me. My two bros (who are always arguing with one another, and me too) have ordered me two camellias each (they are now arguing over who ordered the sooner!) but dad ordered 3 fruit trees, but can't remember what... peach,...
I haven’t been on this site for an awful long time; although I have ‘lurked’ occasionally. Basically, I developed health problems of my own which have since been sorted. I ended up with an emergency op for an about to burst ulcer… where did that come from? Now I don’t know about you, but my idea of ...
P.P.P.S.
You have to left click on the photo in order to enlarge it to read the writing... at least I have to!
It’s taken me another month to get around to putting up my next post as I’ve been so busy and so much has happened in the meantime. Still, that’s an improvement on 6 months :whistle: I’ll start where I left off on Christmas Eve. I’d actually written my last post early in the morning of Christmas Eve...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to One & All at Carers UK bird b tit fatball 1 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG That’s one of my home-made Xmas cards I’ve been printing off for family & friends, using photos I took for Scally’s old thread ‘Birds in Garden’ from about 4 years ago. The actual cards have silver ...
Got back early yesterday from a long weekend in Wales. But now for the REALLY important things in life B) Meet Zygolex….. Finally! Here’s the image I based my compost bin dalek on. I wanted an image that was quite simplistic but not too cartoon-like. This image amongst loads of others jumped out at ...
Me too. Come on Greta, spill the beans! Who have you got a 'thing' for from the telly/big screen? I'll get the ball rolling. Apart from Monty Don and Jethro Leroy Gibbs from NCIS, I used to have a 'thing' for John Thaw as Inspector Morose (I kid you not), Rutger Hauer (the bloke from the Guinness Ad...
P.S.

Got SM confused with MS (Microsoft) by calling him MS at one point, but can't be bothered editing it. Am watching The Abyss at the minute... one of my fave films.