[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Lizzie :) I think you do belong here and you are very welcome. You are a carer and you have huge value in what you are and what you do for your daughter. Where would she be without you? Happiness is elusive at the best of times for all of us, whether we are carers or not - I hope you can find ...
Hello FlowerFairy - it's good you posted - I hope it helps you. I have found it hard to write about it all as well - but when I have posted here people have always been warm and helpful and I'm always glad that I did. I also find one of the hardest things about being a carer is that friends and fami...
Hello Michaela - I have a card issued to me by my local council - I carry it my wallet so that if anything happens to me while I am out they can activate a plan to look after my caree. It has the council crest, their phone number, my unique ID number and the words 'I am a carer. If anything happens ...
Hello Eun, thanks I will give that a go.
Morning Susie - I tried that this morning with my thumbnail and it did make it easier to get the pills out - thanks. Don't know why I never thought of it before! It was easier when pills came in bottles! And thanks Bowlingbun for the reminder about handcream - neutrogena is really good but I keep fo...
Hi bowlingbun - there's a really good ointment called flexitol that heals the splits in a couple of days. You can get it in Boots quite cheaply
Thanks susieq that's a good idea too but I don't think my thumbnails are long enough! Cheers
Hi - I've got a really simple tip I've been meaning to pass on for ages to help prevent the tips of the thumbs getting sore from pressing tablets out of their packaging. I don't know if anyone else gets this but I get about 20 tablets a day out for Jackie and after a while it was splitting the skin ...
Yes that is helpful Kate. Thanks very much
And thanks to susieq and crocus too :)

Robbie
I expect this has been asked and answered before somewhere, but what does that icon to the left of the topic mean in the forum's topic lists and why is it moving next to some posts? It looks like text :?: thanks - it's been really puzzling me. :dry: