[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>that is awful...families show their true colours in times of need.<br/> I will have in-laws living with me in a few years from now, and I will become their carer if their health worsens, I expect to receive no help from other family. The signs are there already, about the mean and money grabbing ...
i've been waiting for over a month now for this assessment, so only a few weeks left to go then.......................................................................................................................... Image
<t>fluffycat, this was so tragic it filled me with sadness today.<br/> I have been on their website for their son and it is painful reading.<br/> Whatever decision you have made, you have done it for the right reasons (out of love). I only hope you are getting the support you need and deserve from f...
<t>thank-you so much for your replies & information.<br/> <br/> Fluffycat, I was so moved about your experience and the pain it has caused you. <br/> I never stopped to think about it affecting my children before we started our little family. <br/> It has prevalence on my Mother's side. <br/> Th...
Just wondering if there has been any research done into schizophrenia and the link it might be hereditary, or if anyone knows anything about this.

thank-you
thank-you for your comments. They are both pensioners, and I will try and point them in the right direction. I guess it would be the carers premium she may be entitled to as they are pensioners, so I will try and ask them without being rude http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif . I will al...
no problem it is very useful and good to spread the word, you never know what you will find. It also makes you feel good giving stuff away!
<t>A lady I've known since my childhood (so close to me she is like family) is what I would call an invisible carer.<br/> Daily/Nightly she cares for her husband, and each day she visits an old lady to help with personal care and cooking for at least 2-3 hours, also twice a week (about 3-4 hours eac...
<t>Hi all, thanks for comments, and hope it was a blip of bad health.<br/> Catja, luckily we have open access at local hospital so they have been very helpful. <br/> Latest update....my son now has chicken pox.....that is bad news as we were all meant to be at a wedding! Husband and daughter have go...
done no.14348