[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> This week my husband was diagnosed with Major depressive disorder and has a 90% chance of developing bipolar.<br/> <br/> Over the last few years I have been careing more and more for Martin, especially at night time and it has been suggested that he could apply for DLA only the care...
Hi

Thank you all for the wnoderful welcome. Image

Jan
<t>Hi Charles<br/> <br/> I am taking the steroids for asthma/COPD, I have this definition as I have never smoked nor been a passive smoker. In the end it is the only way to control the breathing otherwise its a hospital job, which is even worse for the others.<br/> <br/> I do understand what you mea...
<t>Thank you for the welcome. <br/> <br/> The arthritis is literally a pain at the moment, its not really hurting but continually aching which is a surprise as I have yet another chest infection and taking high dose steroids which usually by now has kicked in and I can have better mobility oh well. ...
Hi Pixienubbins I am a Rainbow and Brownie leader locally, (Bromley, Kent) so if I can help please let me know. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif First thing to do is have a word with the Guider in Charge (GiC) as there may be a waiting list, our Rainbow Unit is so full often we cant e...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I have been lurking for a while so thought it was time I introduced myself.<br/> <br/> I have been a full time carer to my daughter for about 13 years now. Sarah is now 22 and suffers from ME/CFS though trying to get a fibromyalgia diagnosis as she does seem to have everything for t...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I have a 22 yar old daughter with severe M.E/CFS and after a battle we were awarded high for mobility and high for care. We only won after we involved Citizens Advice Bureau who came to the house also there is no charge.<br/> <br/> Sorry if this is far too late for you, I only joine...