[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My son has ASD & challenging behaviour & we have a disabled bay outside our house. We have had endless years of abuse off neighbours. All they see is the bay & a child that looks normal. They don't see the sleepless nights nights, tantrums & hard work our son is with his complex n...
Yes I am getting a bit sick of it all now too. I do/did like Jade as I liked the way that although she had money she was still down to earth & common-in a nice way.... But yeah, it is all getting a bit tiresome & it seems that all this media exposure is for sheer greed masked in securing a future fo...
You are right Vicky. I have had to appeal for every scrap of help & support from DLA, Statement of Educational Needs, being taken on by the Children with Dissabilities team etc etc etc. And then I know of a mother who gets the high rate DLA for her child with eczma http://www.carersuk.org/images/ico...
Hi, Just to thank everyone for your adivice. It really helps to know I am not alone. If these people lived even 2 doors up-I would have no problem. Its just so difficult when it hapens next door-especially as these are private houses. 10yrs ago we had a vile neighbour (it must be this area....) but ...
<t>Hi, my son is 10yrs old. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, learning & speech delay, challenging behaviour & sensory regulation difficulties.<br/> <br/> We have had to fight ALL the way for him & even now we are waiting for an appointment out of crappy sandwell to a unit for a diagnosis...
I was wondering if anybody out there who is a carer has the same trouble I have as my situation is really getting me down http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_sad.gif I have 2 young children with neurobiological disorders. the younger one is alot worse than the other & has no sense of danger. He l...