[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Done
<t>Thanks to you all for your advice. Eddie has been in hospital twice in the last six weeks and in consequence I have not been posting although I have been reading. He first went in to have a supra pubic catheter installed and came back with broken ribs having managed (allegedly!!) climbed over the...
Signed Iris
Welcome to the forum and the team of forgotten ones Image Image Image

I am sure that you will find lots of people in the same position as yourself here Iris
Good news pleased for you Iris Image Image
I have found that if you can get someone from social services, CAB, or Age Concern to help fill in the forms they usually have a way of putting it that makes you case seem desperate.

Also agree involve your MP votes will be at a premium for all of them.

good luck Iris
Just to let you know Eun that although I don't know of a way to help I shall be thinking of your son and family and praying that he will find someone that he can confide in. Iris
Have signed Iris
<t>Alex I am so sorry for all your stress but very impressed with the way you are dealing with it all.I hope that Sarah is feeling a little better soon, if she was my daughter I would be very thankful that you are looking after her so well.<br/> <br/> I cannot imagine how it must hurt to have to lis...
Sent email Iris