[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello again folks. Sorry i haven't posted for a while but a lot has been happening. Mum was improving in hospital and we a had a case conference with the hospital nurse, physio, social worker, sheltered accommodation manager and carer company manager. It was decided that she would move straight i...
<t>Latest update - things are looking up<br/> <br/> I had a phone call from the social worker - she has asked the manager of the extra care flats if they can hold on to the flat for a short while to see if mum will be well enough soon enough to move in there and they have agreed. Obviously they need...
<t>Thanks for messages of support.<br/> <br/> An update on Mum. Yesterday she was moved to a community hospital nearer home, which as least makes it easier to visit. The ward sister was talking to me last night and asking how long Mum had been so confused. I explained that until this op she had good...
<t>Hi everybody. I've only just joined this forum. My Mum has Parkinsons and dementia and has been living on her own in a sheltered bungalow with carers visiting 4 times a day. Having talked to her social worker, we had applied for her to move into a very sheltered flat with care on site 24/7. <br/>...
<t>Thanks for welcomes everybody.<br/> <br/> One initial question I have. Is there somewhere I can get any training in how to safely lift my mother? People who do this for a living obviously get trained in this and as mum seems to be having more bad days than good days, her social worker has now inc...
<t>Hello everybody<br/> <br/> I hope I am in the right place. Looking through previous posts it seems like everybody is a full time carer. This is not the case with me, in fact I have never thought to call myself a carer until a nurse who did an assessment on my Mum sent me some details in the post ...