[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Scally I sweated blood and lost my mind following all the rules as you and Carers UK suggested at the time to get Pat that to which she was entitled to survive with dignity and compassion! All I got in return was insults to my mentality and to put it bluntly s-d all in exchange for 40 years as he...
<t>Scally, sorry to disagree entirely with what you say but unfortunately you are completely wrong.When I married my wife Pat over sixty years ago I promised 'til death us do part'.<br/> Pat finished up totally black blind, deaf and a kidney transplant amputee. Unable to communicate with others and ...
<t>Yet another disaster in Caring UK 2013.<br/> Despite having vowed never to get involved in caring again I find myself embroiled in more rubbish non-action by the NHS leading to serious health problems. My friend BB has complex health conditions meaning his wife R has become his 24/7 Carer. Mrs RB...
<t>Yet another disaster in Caring UK 2013.<br/> Despite having vowed never to get involved in caring again I find myself embroiled in more rubbish non-action by the NHS leading to serious health problems. My friend BB has complex health conditions meaning his wife R has become his 24/7 Carer. Mrs RB...
Jo there is only one thing that counts in this whole world beyond price- our love for one another, there is NOTHING else that matters.
Love and best wishes to you and your Mum and Dad.Roy A.
Jo there are tears pouring down my down my face when I think of all the problems life throws at us and we have to deal with as best we can. Pat and I met when we were 13 years old and there was never any other girl in my life and there never will be. I'm now 73.
<t>Hi Jo- I come at this problem of your's from a very different angle. After all the person I loved and looked after was my wife and not my parent. When we married I promised " 'til death us do part" and I made bloody well sure that I kept my part of that bargain. Perhaps I kidded myself I was doin...
<t>Hi Jo I always tell my children ( both adopted ) that they owe me nothing. My daughter (early 40's) went through 'hell on Earth' for the last twelve months of her mum's, my beloved wife Pat's life. We had what I would call extreme caring problems:- Pat was a deaf, totally blind, kidney transplant...
<t>JC- YOU need HELP more than your parents for your peace of mind. No one wants to change their way of life especially when they are ill. The problem with the SYSTEM is that either nothing is done or things are attempted that no one wants done! Your parents do not want their lives disrupted by 'out...
There are many nurses out there who are worth their weight in gold.
One such from yonks ago turned to me and said, " it's not like it used to be in the old days, is it Roy?". Another Asian nurse looked after my Pat as though Pat was her own Mother!