Now it's April just check my income support looks like it's frozen, well they up my care allowance and took it straight off my income support, what a bad joke, government do like to kick us carers, rant over.
I also heard about this on the news this morning, but you have to ask, why are they doing this now, the converatives never do anything out of the kindness of there heart, they are more right wing than they have ever been, so what are they doing it for, what are they upto. A sweetener for a possible ...
I found this on a government PDF web site https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/524361/ds700-carers-allowance-notes.pdf While you are getting Carer’s Allowance, you can have a work-focused interview with a personal adviser at Jobcentre Plus. You do not have to hav...
Hi all new to this forum . Would like some advice I went to a work Focused interveiw today and the lady that did the interveiw said to me that the rules have changed and all carers have to go to these work focus interviews every 3 or 6wks because they want to engage with carers more and give us opt...
Just like to say that I've had a reply from the DWP that my application for CA was successful. To think I may not have even thought to claim had they not treated my wife so badly going through her PIP assessment. @Geoff_1602 Just wondered how long did it take for a confirmation from DWP about your ...
Any increase in CA is an improvement. Obviously we would all like a lot more, especially for heavy end carers. Frankly, raising the CA from £62 to even £162 or £262 will not solve that either - the real problem is far more structural than that. Somehow, we need to stop lazy bone-idle individuals ac...
Before you read this, i must warn you, make sure you have plenty of tissues at hand you will need them, very sad story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -live.html
The rick get ricker and the poorer get poorer, simple as that with these cons in government, and the cons think we are all in it together, but the poorer are in it more than some. :(
Welcome aboard jamie.
Hey thats odd i didn't know you can get access on a saturday to your CA, not sure you can, it's monday before anything turns up for me, but then again i always thought you get the payment on a monday thats it, so wait till monday morning and see what turns up.