[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
please can someone help i have been a carer for 27 years for my best friend who has died on the 16th july i now since her death have become poorly find myself in hospital with pneumonia i have a large adapted property that is housing association and i don't want to go back there by myself i keep hav...
thank you all for your kind words unfortunately my champion become really poorly last night and they had to call crash team i only found out by a patient on the ward today when visiting i thought how poorly they looked and was fobbed off several times by the nursing staff until they had to call cras...
hi everyone i am new on here i have been a carer for 26 years and on 1st july my companion was rushed to hospital and put on life support they are now in another hospital 64 miles away and not only bed bound but has had to have a tracheotomy fitted for the rest of there life i am fighting to get the...