[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for your responses everyone.

I did not intend to offend/annoy anyone and will try to find a case study elsewhere.

Thanks for your time and best wishes

Sarah
<t>Dear Excalibur<br/> <br/> Thanks for your message. I will enquire about payment for carers who contribute but unfortunately I doubt resources will be available.<br/> <br/> I do take your point about payment for carers and if I could pay people I would. I would stress tha there is no pressure for ...
hello I work for www.fundingcaring.co.uk which provides advice and information on the funding side of caring. I am looking to add a case study on the process of employing a carer to give some practical insight, especially for those who are worried about the process. If you have employed a carer and ...
hello I work for www.fundingcaring.co.uk which provides advice and information on the funding side of caring. I am looking to add a case study on the process of employing a carer to give some practical insight, especially for those who are worried about the process. If you have employed a carer and ...
hello I work for the website www.fundingcaring.co.uk The site provides advice and information on the financial side of caring. I would like to add some information on foster caring and interview some foster carers if possible. I would just want to ask about issues such as whether you were worried ab...
hello I work for the website www.fundingcaring.co.uk The site provides advice and information on the financial side of caring. I would like to add some information on foster caring and interview some foster carers if possible. I would just want to ask about issues such as whether you were worried ab...
If you care for a parent, whatever the circumstances, I would be interested to hear from you as I am looking for a case study for the site http://www.thecarer.co.uk/ , I would just like to ask a few simple questions to give some insight to anyone who may be facing caring for a parent or someone who ...
I have fixed the link now - sorry that wasn't a very good start was it?!

Hi John - I will send you a PM.

best wishes
Sarah
Hello I work for the website http://www.thecarer.co.uk/ We are looking to make the site more useful by adding some case studies and I wondered if anyone would be willing to answer a few questions on being a carer? I don't want to know anything personal and I don't need a picture or anything - just a...