[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
JUST A LINE TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FURTHER REPLIES, BUT PLEASE REST ASSURED THE MATTER IS NOW WELL IN HAND AND BEING DEALT WITH APPROPRIATELY ~ SO PLEASE DON'T WORRY AS I'M GLAD TO SAY A HAPPY ENDING IS FINALLY IN SIGHT FOR ALL CONCERNED!
<t>An enormous 'Thank You' to all of you who have very kindly taken the time to reply. Your advice and support has been invaluable and I am truly grateful for your help and suggestions which have steered me in the right direction!<br/> As a result of the advice and various details you have offered w...
<t>The saga and nightmare... as briefly as I can make it.<br/> My parents had a very volatile marriage. Father was a wife beater and control freak who made Mum's life hell and he doesn't like anyone, wasn't liked at work and has no friends. She protected his saintly image to her family and friends ~...
<t>Thank you Matt Carers UK for your very helpful reply. I will indeed ring for further advice next week as it seems a ridiculously impossible situation given the boundaries being imposed on Carers in this day and age. Obviously the powers that be responsible for imposing these Dickension rules have...
<t>Many thanks Charles47 for your advice which is gratefully received. It seems virtually impossible for Carers to find any sort of part time job which falls within the restrictive government criteria. I suspect there must be very few Carers who have been able to find a suitable role which must be a...
<t>I have seen a seasonal job (9 months) for 24 hrs p.w at £7.12 per hour which I'd like to apply for, but as this exceeds the weekly income limit of £95 does anyone know whether the DWP apply their limit on an annual basis? I would love to have a part time job but find it very difficult to se...