[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is this the only Parkinson's thread at the moment? I'm fairly new around here. I will have a look at that survey. Thanks.
Danny
<t>Some of my best friends have Down's Syndrome and some of the nicest wisest people I know had it. Of course I've also met some who are a pain in the bum. They are real valuable human beings that we can all learn something from. I would go so far as to say that the world would be a sadder place wit...
<t>Thanks no1mum but its OK you can do what you want with my thread. It seems that humour is the No 1 coping mechanism for carers. <br/> Anyone out there dealing with the consequneces of Parkinson's? I am currently having to alter the house to help my wife get around. At the moment it seems to consi...
<t>My wife has had Parkinsons for quite a while now. We learnt to live with it. It sort of became part of the family. However It is now rapidly trying to take over, and we cant stop it.<br/> Sometime over the last few months, I'm not sure when, I made the transition from helper to carer. I've had ye...