[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Friendships are strange things. What are they built on? Why do they arise? Why do they end? When I look back on the friendships I have, and have had, they are all so very different. There were balanced friendships, with equal give and take overall. There were unbalanced friendships, where I would le...
Hi John I'm sorry I missed this when I was browsing last night - replied to your other thread, but did not see this one. I hope things have calmed down for you this morning, as you predicted. It sounds to me like you did all the right things to ensure your partner is safe. He sure is loved. Bipolar ...
<t>Hi John<br/> <br/> I'm new around here, and still exploring the forum. I know that feeling of 'not knowing what is for the best' as you try different things, with very little guidance.<br/> <br/> When I'm in that position, I remind myself that the important thing is that I AM THERE, even if I don...
<t>Thank you all for your kind welcome.<br/> <br/> We have had an OT assessment, and we also had two sessions at the Independent Living Partnership centre, which were all tremendously helpful. We got some good advice about what adaptations to make in our new home, and these are all being done. There...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I'm new here too. I echo what others have said about not rushing into decisions. It's perfectly understandable to feel overwhelmed by the sudden pressures of extra responsibility, and everyone is probably feeling like life has been turned upside down. So all of you who are involved ...
<t>Hello all.<br/> <br/> My 92 year old mother lives with me and my husband, and has done since she was 70. So we're all pretty used to rubbing along together. We're in transition to a new life, having sold our previous home and found temporary accommodation to tide us over until our new home is rea...