[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Last Thursday my husband ended our marriage, saying that he didnt feel our relationship was working, that we were very different people. This comes a couple of months after his breakdown and him telling me he no longer could love me because of having let go. He wants us to remain friends and have...
<t>Hi Bryony,<br/> I didnt want to read and not comment even though I cant offer much advise. My husband is Bipolar too and we are going through a rough patch at mo, but I am lucky in the fact he has never been violent or aggressive towards me.<br/> <br/> Your the only one who can decide whats best ...
<t>Hey all, need a bit of advice!<br/> <br/> Last week, while i was having a bit of a release of pressure and cried, my DH told me he felt nothing for me. He said he no longer felt he loved me. I was devastated! At my moment of weakness he drops this on me!<br/> <br/> After lots of talking, shouting...
<t>Hi tracie,<br/> There is more than one type of meds out there for Bipolar, and they dont have to sedate you. Hubby has stabilisers which let him function and interact with people without making him dozy. You need to insist that your gp or local mh team see you and adjust your meds to find somethi...
<t>Hi Niki,<br/> Your situation is so similar to my own. Self harming and suicide are always a fear, but if they want to, they will no matter what we say or do. They are individuals. Supporting and understand, often hard, is all we really can do and wait for them to come out the other side. <br/> <b...
<t>Hey Janette,<br/> Im in a very similar situation. Luckily my husband does take his medication, but it seems to have stopped working. My husband takes stabilisers which work well, he just seems to have become immune to his current ones so they are under review at the moment.<br/> <br/> Its such a ...
<t>Hi<br/> New to this forum (or any forum), but needing somewhere to come and offload and seek advice.<br/> <br/> My husband, who I have been with has Bipolar which I have always known and in general has been manageable. But nearly two weeks ago he had a breakdown, resulting in him self harming. I ...
<t>Hi<br/> New to this forum (or any forum), but needing somewhere to come and offload and seek advice.<br/> <br/> My husband, who I have been with has Bipolar which I have always known and in general has been manageable. But nearly two weeks ago he had a breakdown, resulting in him self harming. I ...