[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for sharing http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif this made me so sad but it's also so true. I really value the little things my hubby and I have, even me giving him his toothbrush so he can clean his teeth, bringing him his flannel for his face etc etc, if my hubby manages to smile to ...
My hubby was unable to get carers allowance as he was 66 last year but our Macmillan Nurse put in for attendance allowance and got the higher rate of that for us early this year which is a huge help.
I don't agree with the description at all, our roles of carer are not all the same so how can we all be tarnished with the same description, the live in carer (ie me) sounds dire and although it is tough going and extremely emotional I wouldn't change things for a bit Yes it is hard, yes I have felt...
<t>Hello, I'm new to this website so thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself and my lovely husband David who has been battling cancer for the last year or so.<br/> <br/> He was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer (behind the nose) and in the lymph nodes in his neck in July 2011. Had lots of ...