[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Bluebird,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your email. I saw Mum today and she seems okay. She had a full bone scan and x-rays of her knee yesterday. Still waiting to hear the results. She did say that they may have to do a bit of tinkering with her knee to try and get it straight. If that happened she c...
Hello, My Mum has had three leg joint replacemenrts in the last two years - the last one being in November (which doesn't seem to have been too successful). She is on a zimmer frame to get around the house and a wheelchair when she goes out. Last night she broke her collar bone somehow, so she is do...
Hello All, Wow, thanks for the replies. It's good to know I'm not alone. I work in a public library so I think we have a copy of the book that was mentioned - along with loads of others. I'll have a look - but even getting the motivation to read it will be hard. I've just developed a 'can't be bothe...
Hey there, I care for my Mum who has had three joint replacements in the last two years. She's still not very mobile though. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_sad.gif I mainly take her to appointments and fetch and carry, but it seems I'm either at work (part-time), or at home with her - we liv...