[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you for replying means alot<br/> how long has ur son had probelms for? is hes problems at home and at school?<br/> <br/> its taken us years to get this far, matthews teacher is shocked that he has not been seen sooner. did u ever see a behaviour support worker? we have one and not sure what...
hi i recognise u from another site Image
im also new and im a carer to my 4 year old, also have 2 other children
hi and welcome
<t>Hi all ive recently joined my ds is 4.5 years and has been referred to the community paed for assessment, hes main issues r behaviour and concentration but has sooo much more going on, he has alot of sensory issues, ive been reading a book about sensory processing disorder which seems to fit him ...
claire i know i tried to keep it short but dont think thats possible with matthew LOL

thank you everyone for ur replies
hello fancy seeing you here Image
welcome hun xx
hello and welcome im also new Image
i come across this site while googling to see if there was any carer forums about http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif i will give u a brief intro if thats possible about me and my family. im 26 (27 in a months time) and i have 3 beautiful children, Holly my eldest is 6 years old, My 2...