[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you to everyone for taking the time and trouble to reply, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry that I can't figure out how to reply to you individually, but please know that all your comments have been hugely helpful to me. Although I still don't know exactly what I am going to do for the best, I...
Thank you to everyone for reading my post, I'm sorry its long.
I'm grateful for any replies and to hear I'm not the only one going through this, which is what it feels like right now.
I wish you all the very best xxx
Hello. I am caring for my mother in my own home, she is 86 and has Alzheimers. I am finding it really hard now and I'm struggling. I brought my mum to stay with me about nine weeks ago. Before then, we -my two grown-up children and I- had been settling her into her own home with carers going in four...
Hi Sharon and welcome. I care for my 18 year old son who has ME. He also has painful scoliosis(curved spine) and TMJD which causes him severe jaw/face/head pain. He also suffers depression and anxiety. It can be challenging at times but we somehow manage to get through it. We have a great relationsh...
Hi Emma and welcome. I care for my 18 year old son who has ME, he has painful scoliosis (curved spine), TMJD (causing jaw/face and head pain) and suffers with depression and anxiety. Its challenging at times, but we have a great relationship and we manage to support and help each other along. I hope...
Hi Cassie. It sounds as though you have reached the point of needing that help now. I have no personal experience of your actual circumstances and I am sorry I can not offer tailored advice, but as its been said, I believe going to speak to your GP will be a starting point for you to get some inform...
Hi York and welcome back. My condolences for your loss... I can relate to your situation with regards to your daughter, as I care for my son who also suffers with depression and anxiety, which when its bad is heartbreaking to see and get through. He also has other medical illness' that impinge on hi...
Hi Heather and welcome.
I'm sure you will find support using this site, I do and I also find it comforting to know that there are others in similar situations who understand.
Very best wishes to you and your husband xxx
Hi again Dan and welcome. I replied on the thread to the response you left me, so thanks again. I also do a lot of research and attend a research based group into ME. I have experienced first hand the impact of this debilitating illness, the effects of damaging professional intervention, lack of und...
Hi Dan, and thank you for taking the time to reply. At present things are better. My son has been getting along quite well and has not had any 'bad episodes' of depression for a while now. He is more positive and back to doing things i.e craft/music, and using these 'good feelings' to plan for futur...