[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sylvia - welcome and nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time.
Hi Dean, it's good to know you're not alone. You don't have to carry it all by yourself.
You've got past the first step of logging on so welcome to the forum. We can all feel stretched to the point of cracking up but somehow you get the strength to go on. I hope you find something to help you here, if only to let off steam. Nice to meet you. Respect for being a midwife!!
I'm new too but thought I'd say hello. It's been humbling to read what some people are going through. I know we all have our own trials but being online has helped me already to put some of my stuff in perspective. I hope you find something that helps you too. Nice to meet you.
Hey Myrtle, I know that turtle! I can't remember where from but it came straight back to me! I also have a sponsored duck called Mirabella.
Just something on a flippant note! I'm intrigued by some of the names you're using as tags. My sister used to call me a fruitloop when I did something stupid! It's not really a nickname - I just like it. Some days I really feel like one, though! Where on earth did Ophiphity come from?

Hi

I've posted for the first time just after you. Good to meet you. I guess we're the new guys.
<t>Hi everyone! I'm posting for the first time although I've been a carer for about five years now. I look after my husband who has a range of conditions. He has CIDP which is fairly rare - it's Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy - and causes him intense and continuous pain, mainly in...