[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya
I earn too much to qualify for working tax credits and yes hubby gets DLA-high rate for both
xx
Thanks guys
I can't really reduce my hrs as we have a big mortgage...looking at selling up but the market is dire and finding somewhere to rent with pets is a struggle....
I will have a look at all those links though
Life sucks sometimes xx Image
<t>HI there<br/> Anyone on here a carer but also manage to work full time?<br/> I am currently on a flexible working plan but even thats getting too much for me and having to do two late shifts is hard for hubby to manage with two kids to get sorted for tea bed etc<br/> Hubby has a neurological cond...
HI there I understand how you are feeling, I care for my 82 yr old Mum, and some family members dont bother to call round or ring to see how she is or offer to help in any way. I used to get so annoyed but now have just learnt to accept it, people are different, so as long as I know I have done all ...
<t>Please try not to feel guilty- I can understand the frustration with other family members that seem to be able to block out caring responsibilities so easy .... I am in the same boat with my brothers. I dont suppose your brother has a partner that needs care too like you have? <br/> <br/> Keep ra...
I feel the same, dread Christmas, but have to make the effort for my 2 kids who are 12 and 8. I am only getting them presents this year, and I am not sending any cards. My Mum is in respite till they know whats going to happen, as I cant cope with her back with us.. I feel guilty because I dont want...
Yes as others have said contact your GP's surgery, and your district nurse should visit and assess, mind you we have now been waiting 4 wks, so have been buying the pads, they are quite expensive.
<t>Hi there<br/> My hubby suffers badly from depression,due to his neurological disorder so know how you are feeling, it does get frustrating though, but I just have to keep telling myself its not his fault, and like someone else said take lots of breaks , even for an hour( I take my doggies out), i...
HI Danielle just saying hi! I know what you are going through re social servs, I am having to deal with them at the mo regarding my Mum.I also care for my Hubby who has a neurological disorder and 2 children( who luckily are in good health) Keep strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.carersuk.org/images/...
Hi Christine Welcome to the site, I am sure you will get help and support from us all. My hubby also started to become ill 3 yrs ago with his speech and balance, and has Cerebellar Ataxia which has got progressively worse, he was only 45 when it started, and our GP had only had only ever seen one ot...