I so understand how you must of felt. I am sure she was used to this though, sometimes gagging is just a natural reaction to certain sights or smells. You should not feel ashamed by it at all, you were ill!
XX
Thanks so much for your helpful replies xx
<t>Hi,<br/> my husband was diagnosed with incurable kidney cancer with mets to the lungs and lymph nodes in July. We applied for E.S.A which took 9 weeks to come through, during this time we used up all of our savings. He was then told to apply for P.I.P and he went to the assessment 3 weeks ago. Ho...
<t>I am exactly the same. I am so worried about the future. At the moment, my husband who has incurable cancer can take care of himself but has had a few accidents recently. I worry about when I will have to take over as I know I will retch. He is already telling me to leave him all the time as it i...
<t>Hi,<br/> I totally understand where you are coming from and you are right, this subject is almost totally ignored. In my case, it is my husband who has cancer that is more affected. Because of the massive amount of weight he has lost, he now feels that I do not still find him attractive. If I hug...
Hi Doug,
my husband also has cancer which is incurable. I am so glad to hear you are getting lots of help as it is a horrible disease. My thoughts are with you and your wife.
<t>We used to put a tennis ball in one of my mum's stockings (showing my age now)! and stand in front of a wall bouncing it either side, then you would lift your leg up to bounce it under your legs (whoever thought that one up)!!<br/> I also still remember the song we used to sing whilst skipping li...
I used to work for BAFTA and met so many nice film stars. My all-time favourite has to be Samuel L Jackson, what a lovely, lovely man!
<t>Hi John,<br/> I hope you got the appointment you were waiting on and that things are a little better. I am new to the site and when I saw your post, I knew exactly how you are feeling. I am in the same situation with my husband who has incurable cancer. I am also finding it very hard. We can only...