[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, is there any support group I can go to please - in the Lichfield, Walsall area of the west midlands. My husband is terminally ill with cancer. I would like to talk with people who are in the same situation or at least with people who are dealing with caring for a loved one. It would also help to...
<t>Hello, <br/> My husband is terminally ill. He has just been given the diagnosis that his throat tumour is large and inoperable. He is given weeks to months to live. <br/> <br/> I would like advice please about what I can do for him, dealing with the hospice and also what benefits we can get. Also...
Hi all,
I did used to come on a few months ago.
Now my husband has got throat cancer so I really am fully a carer and I need advice and help please.

Firstly, how do I change my password please? I had trouble getting back on and have had to use a temporary password.
<t>Hi Jenny<br/> I find all that you say very interesting. I have never had counselling, I have never felt the need I suppose, I think I am a strong person and very private. My experiences have made me stronger and more able to understand other peoples' pain in similar circumstances. It has made me ...
Hi Shewolf,
thanks.
My brother who went there is going to alert them. See what happens, I shall update on here in due course.
All the best, let's be happy and make the most of what we now have.
<t>HI Jenny, <br/> you are absolutely spot on actually. He does not deserve anything from any of us. Not once over the years has he ever expressed any remorse for his actions, in fact he has denied ever having done anything wrong. I remember him dragging me by my hair as a child and slapping me very...
<t>Hi Bowlingbun, <br/> oh I love 'Heirhunters'! Great programme, fascinating. <br/> <br/> My mum divorced him. We have idea what he has. <br/> Thanks for the information, it is good that someone will take over and sort him out, get him cared for. My brother still has not telephoned me so I am waiti...
<t>Hi Scally, <br/> thanks. <br/> We have no idea whether he has made a will or has any money. To be frank we don't wish to know. I assume social services will take whatever he has, sell the house and pay for the nursing care for what remains of his life. I know he was always secretive about his mon...
<t>Hi Shewolf, <br/> thanks so much for your understanding and advice. I agree. One point is that none of us live near him anyway so we do not know the neighbours nor have any real idea what is going on except for that one-off visit from my brother. <br/> <br/> I shall stand resolute as I expect soc...
<t>Ah, we have a problem here though. None of us want anything to do with him directly. So we figure the best thing is to alert the authorities and they will do whatever the system dictates. Truly my mother and us children do not ever want to involve him in our lives again and we will not visit him ...