[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Caroline, welcome :D

How are things going since your posts? I hope things are a bit more positive for you.

As Susie said, there's plenty of areas to have a moan, a laugh, a chin wag and a lively debate on this site.

Kiki x
Hello, welcome & big hugs :D I know the deep chasm you are in well. I have no-one outside family, I care for my partner who has physical & mental problems & on all sorts of drugs. Friends seem to have just melted away, so it's just me & him and to make it more isolated we have really nasty vindictiv...
<t>Hi Kim,<br/> <br/> I can relate to a fair few of your issues, except it not being with a child. I do agree with Susie and am utterly horrified the school wanted to see your son off his medication!! that must have been horrible for you and your son and I do hope that he is back on his meds now.<br...
All out beginners at work have ipads, they complained sooo much when they first got them co it was different to using a lap top, that I called them all incompetent pads. :ohmy:
Should he invite feeling today

Years
Scoffing cream cakes Image Image Image
Gotta be playaway?
<t>Hi excession,<br/> <br/> What a horrible situation. I do feel for you. As bowlingbun and cotula say, it's important not to give up your home, life or job. You are young and have a lot of life ahead of you and getting ahead and secure in your job in a fast moving market, especially as you enjoy it...