[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Still here. Not good, but alive xxx
Hello

Tough day. Beautiful sunshine - very poignant.

Joy xxx
<t>Hello<br/> I'm so sorry - I didn't get notifications that there had been any posts.<br/> <br/> Lesley- I tried to answer your PM but not sure if I did it right. Did you get it? I've just sent it.<br/> <br/> Difficult session with the psych today. Don't know how I feel yet. Was very upset. I think...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> Thank you very much.<br/> <br/> I phoned my GP if he would refer me urgently to a psychiatrist (about a week ago I think) <br/> <br/> I had the appointment today and the psych has assessed me as high risk of completing suicide (and listed the factors why, which was interesting). As ...
<t>Thank you so much.<br/> <br/> Today I did a role play in front of 30 people, where I was giving direct intervention trying to help keep a person 'safe' . I was presented with a person who was an imminent suicide risk, and I explored with them how they were feeling, identified their risk of suicid...
<t>I made it to the Suicide Intervention training. It has gone well and some of the other people on the course said they felt I was brave to be open about my suicidal experience and it gave them some new insights. I learned a massive amount, too. I am going back for the second day tomorrow. It's onl...
<t>Feeling bad. Sorry, but I just am. The quote about the 'perfect disaster' on your posts seems very appropriate to what has been happening recently, but I just can't admire the perfection yet (although I like the quote).<br/> <br/> I was planning this morning (you'll know what I mean by that) and ...
<t>Hi Lesley<br/> <br/> Hope you are feeling okay today.<br/> <br/> I'm just trying to survive a day at a time. I cannot see any reason to continue but I have survived the last few days. The one short-term thing that I am continuing for is a training course on Monday and Tuesday in suicide intervent...
<t>Hello<br/> <br/> I would like a feral cat to adopt me, too. <br/> <br/> We had a cat while we were growing up and, when we were ill, mum would bring our cat up to see us.<br/> <br/> Mum didn't want the worry of a cat at the end of her life - I sometimes suggested it. However, on the last day that...
<t>Today the sun was shining again and that helped. But now it's dark and I'm in the depths again. However bright the sun, the darkness always returns. I think it will always be like this for me. I find it so unbearable and I feel totally alone, and yet there is no one (alive) who I want to be with....