Personally i think they want to be seen 'doing something' Its not what we need as carers, there is no way i could go to work and leave my partner home alone.
My children seem to be the only ones excited about this in our house!! I just hope the asda van can get through http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif Hi Pickles good to see you http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif You'll no doubt get it rough up there if it does snow.Hope you guys w...
Oh dont worry Rosemary i cry over anything! I think it was a mixture of relief and acknowledgement, as well as empathy all rolled into one lol .Either way, its made me take a step i was worried about taking. Thankyou so much xx
I find it strange landlords say this, after all it guarantees rent. It would be good if an act of discrimination was passed on this. I can't see what their reasons for not allowing DSS would be apart from snobbery. Image
My children seem to be the only ones excited about this in our house!! I just hope the asda van can get through Image
<t>Thankyou so much for these videos, they had me with tears running down my face! Especially video 2 its so close to my situation i wanted to reach in and hug the guy that was looking after his partner. I've struggled alot with feeling not worthy of help. I know how some people have such difficult ...
<t>My partner has been down the 'your depressed' road..and the appointment we had at home the psyche told him was just going to treat him for depression. At the time he was going through a dysphoric mania. To someone who doesn't understand what that means, its like mania but without the happiness. H...
<t>I agree with you. The psyche doc my partner sees seems to reel off pre learned statements that seem to apply to everyone, not him personally. The health visitor even said to my partner that if he took a bath he would feel much better..if only the life of the person with mental health problems wer...
Thankyou so much xxx
<t>I would say get to your GP as soon as possible. I let myeself get so low this year I battled alone and just kept trying to focus on my partners illness. When I eventually admitted defeat (not really sure what I had to prove?) I went to my Gp and poured everything out. I also started to get the be...