[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ice cream always helps ! although like you, I have a couple of stone to lose aswell. Hope things are better now.
It was a lesson learnt yesterday Crocus, I've realised that it's ok just to take them out. Hubby has life line in place if there was an emergency. Going out again today for a few hours, it's not fair on them to have me stressed Image

x
Hi Nana Cats

I'm new here aswell, finding this forum great help.

x
I did feel better for it, hubby was fine. The first time I did it, but I think it was needed for my sanity.
Hi all
Thank you for the warm welcome, looking forward to getting to know you.
Thanks Bluebird
I ended up takeing the children out for a few hours, leaving hubby to his own devices. Worked, feeling calmer again
x
Hubby is being challanging today, trying to keep a smily face on for the children but failing. Just fed up and fightng back tears. There is so much to and I cant do it all myself.
Apologies for venting, its just that I know you guys understand.
Welcome Pete,
I'm a carer to my husband who suffers from mental health issues and seizures. I'm new to this forum, but it is great support.
Aww Kiki

It's always a battle for appointments, its not fair to keep them waiting. My OH always gets himself in a right state just before. Not sure what to say really, sending hugs.
Very true Crocus, feeling calmer though now. Ready to face another day tomorrow. Hope all is ok with you.