[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I could not have put it better myself I totally agree they should try it then this would help them look at it as it really is instead of what it says its like in a training manual
hi been on the net since time began I think well from its birth. Just browsed a few carers forums and thought it time I wrote something
Thanx Jonboy I see you live at Huddersfield you live really near to where I live in Wakefield.
Thanx its good to know really appreciate that
<t>Hi I think the problem is they still don’t recognise the term carers, as a real role within society, because if they admitted this it would cost them a great deal of money and on top of that we would as a whole gain rights which we don’t have. All they do is give us the occasional p...
Hi all, I’m Jonathan and care for two severely disabled parents, my mum is 83 years old, who is now housebound and fears going out. She is blind and also suffers with acute psoriasis, and also conditions caused through the normal ageing process heart condition, blood pressure, slight dementia...
Hi I’m new to this forum and just thought I would back you up if you are referring to such bodies as social services, or should that be the Tea & Sympathy Organization. I tried to access these about ten years ago and it was a complete waste of time, like many organizations that are supposed t...