[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My dears - Thanks to all six of you for your swift, and constructive thoughts. <br/> You've given me several good ideas, and what is more, you've confirmed <br/> my instinctive feeling that I should gently force the issue about not lurking<br/> too long in bed.<br/> I hope you all had a reasonabl...
<r>A little advice would be very welcome.<br/> My DH, who is 88, has Alzheimer's, and also sclerosis & epilepsy. <br/> Now, I know I should welcome, (and secretly I do) the fact that he would like to spend all day in bed, but nevertheless, it worries me because I feel that he will soon become to...
Hello Daylilly. My husband regularly has similar delusions; and I go along with them as much as possible. Not always easy I know, but it saves a lot of agro. if it can be managed. But ... I also try to challenge his delusions whilst, at the same time, going along with them. This,I hope, treats him a...
Dementia Carers’ and Workers’ Issues Surely it is time for big Employers to be compelled to offer compassionate time off for employees who are also Carers? I ask this because, 90% of employers have admitted, in a recent survey, that Dementia is causing problems both for them, and their staff. It is ...
<r>Dear Tristesta - <br/> Your comments are so very human.<br/> I feel exactly the same as you, having adored my dear husband for fifty years. Now, I dread every waking hour spent with him, because he is no longer the man I knew. <br/> <br/> Our conversations have descended into banality. Everything...