[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Matt,<br/> Thanks for that, I will give the helpline a call tomorrow, my local office messed up with the Income Support originally, as we were paying full mortgage for almost a year. Then after a phone call to them I found out I should have been getting help with the interest. Speaking to them la...
So will there be a way to actually put this to the governing bodies before the change takes place, I`ve worked out our changes and we`ll be worse off by around £700 per month. I`ll have no way of paying full mortgage, as any payments coming in won`t cover it.
<t>A question I have about "in family care." I am a full-time carer for my wife, at the moment I do receive Carers Allowance at £50.55 per week, I also receive £24.90 Income Support, on checking our DWP papers recently I noticed that to work out my IS, all of the £50.55 was taken into accou...
<t>Hello all, my name is Mark. I`m a full-time carer for my wife, who has been disabled since the age of 18. She`s now 41 (don`t tell her I mentioned this though) We have 10 year old twins, and are extremely happy together. Support for carers isn`t good around our area, but we cope, a sunny outlook ...