[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi <br/> Does anyone know if there is a place to get a computer or if a grant is available my son spends a lot of time the computer but its on its last legs . I have managed over the years to change the screen as he plays his xbox but that to is now broke , changed the keyboard so only need a bet...
Hi
I am looking for help towards shoes/boots for my son he takes size 16 finding shoes/boots is another problem I have only been able to find trainers and they are not good for him in the long term but we have had no choice .

Hi

<t>Hi all <br/> I am a carer for my son we live like most people on benefits hand to mouth week to week ,<br/> my problem is where can you get any help for decorating or even doing his room up like wardrobes or new internal doors ,its very depressing mold on the walls in the front room , we don't ha...