[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You could try the Make A Wish Foundation http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/. My parents did that a few years ago to get a computer for my brother and they got us one.
<t>My youngest brother is 12(nearly 13) all he is doing write now is swearing. I'll admit I'm partly to blame because I'm a teenager and i swear a lot when I'm angry. My parents and I have been trying to get him to stop swearing but he wont listen to us. He mostly swears if he doesn't get this his o...
<t>Hello, I'm Angela, I'm 19, I'm from Clydebank. I live with my parents and my two brothers who are 14 and 12(nearly 13), who both have Autism. My 14 year old brother also has complexed medical problems. I've helped take care of my brothers along with my parents since i was 5 years old. When I'm no...