[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i think this is just another "witch hunt" by this tory goverment on people on benefits, i will be contacting my mp about this if enough "carer's" did the same i think we could do something about this.
<t>to add to my post, i live in a small town in the yorkshire dales. a large number of residents are against hunting with hounds it seems as david cameron is trying to get as many voters on his side which include the hunting fraternitity. watching country file on sunday night seem to support that.</t>
<t>sorry about my post on hunting i was very tired when i posted it. as carer's we all miss out on sleep. hunting with hounds was a very barbaric sport.in my opinion how can someone who is full of praise for maggie thatcher style of goverment know what some one like my daughter is going through tryi...
david cameron has said that he will overturn the hunting with hounds law. this shows how much he is out of touch with life. or is it a case of when carers, unemployed,etc, complain he will do his (monty burns, release the hounds on them smithers.)
<t>. i was brought up in that area of leeds, the programme makers seemed to have picked out the examples the worst of family's on benefit in that area, there are a large number of family's who portrayed as either "thick" and "dirty" in that part of leeds and it not accurate or true, i know one of pe...
<t>the news today that gas&electric prices may need to rise again. there are i believe 2 company's that are owned by german companies in the uk i think it is powergen and eon. in their own country there are strict laws regarding power bills must not rise by more than5% a year makes our price ris...
<t>if my experince with my local social services is any thing to go we could be in for a long wait for the council to sort them selves out. when my son reached 18 his social worker came to see us as beore the adult section of the social services contacted us about taking over from him. we had letter...
<t>in 1997 when "maggie" won the election her famous words "the nhs is safe in our hands" speech, well they sold the catering and cleaning to the highest bidder and look what happened. i was talking to a few people who have free bus pass,who are dreading the tories winning the next election as the f...
<t>i always wonderd why the social fund had so little money to go round, now we know it went to our mp's so they could enjoy their lifestyle.. i hope that the david cameron's lo don't get in at the next election they have already said they will "drop" the minimum wage as it is to high. i voted for "...
thanks for the reply's any how this morning had the result's for my review,, i won i have been allowed £200.00 towards the cost of a washing machine, so we are going to look around what is available and how much we have to put towards a decent washer. it has taken 5 months to sort out but it is w...