[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Paul - that is our worry too. The risk to many carers and the people they care for from this will be that if the only way out is eviction then they will end up renting in the private sector.<br/> This will have further effects:<br/> 1) The cost of renting in the private sector is higher so for ex...
<t>Fair is not a word that readily springs to mind in relation to the way carers are treated!<br/> <br/> I can understand the concerns of carers in paid employment who may find themelves forced to give up work if support packages are reduced - and those who have been trying to work towards taking up...
<t>I don't know your individual situation but wonder if there are any specific issues that you think might directly effect you?<br/> Personally as we have a spare bedroom I am very concerned about the proposed changed to HB in 2013 which would reduce our HB- simply couldn't afford to make up the dif...
What issues do you worry about in relation to the budget and the proposed cuts?
Are there any issues that you think may work to your advantage?
What issues do you worry about in relation to the budget and the proposed cuts?
Are there any issues that you think may work to your advantage?
<t>Now then -<br/> I think the list of issues that may effect different carers as a result of the budget and proposed cuts is something like this:<br/> <br/> Carers who are in paid employment - some may be at risk of being forced to give up work as a result of support packages being reduced /cut. Th...
Eun - you naughty naughty girl! Slap yourself on the wrist immediately!!!! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif Seriously though I am concerned about the effects of all the cuts on all carers so I suppose the control of health services may also have some serious impacts - good or bad. No doub...
Charles - sorry but I feel that I have to correct some errors in your perception of things on this - A member posted jokes. That's all they were. And others - I won't name them - followed up with posts about working carers that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, so they were removed. There is...
1) Daughter's wheelchair was once delibertely rammed with a trolley in order to move her out of the way of an impatient man who did not have sufficient manners to say 'excuse me' or 'please could pass me a lettuce'. Culprit was about 70 years old - he thought it was funny. 2) One another occasion I ...
You get a different results list if you search for carer as opposed to carers!
Also there are two sites - the your freedom site and the spending challenge site - although on the subject of penalising us benefit scroungers the same nutters are posting on both sites!!!!!