[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much bowling you are the greatest! xxxx
<t>I care for a dear Friend who suffers from both mental & physical health problems. My caree Gordon suffers paranoid schizophrenia, and can not walk more than 20 paces even with 2 sticks. He gets higher DLA care rate & lower mobility rate(Fighting DWP for higher rate Mobility as we speak, w...
The Freeman show.
I always reply, giving them all info they ask for. OK I send a fake name, Pick a Bank & branch, make up a sort code & account number and send them that, funny thing is once you do that you never hear from them again Image
Saw this on a friend's faceBook wall, it said to share so I did.
so sorry to hear the problems you are having, I f you read my original post I'm so sorry,boy is my face red. I wouldn't mind but I have been to kirklee I had a friend living up there. Me I'm from Kent thick in arm & thick in head. Laters http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif i
I tend to find things look better when you smile.
I'm so glad it helped you and hopfully lifted you too.
Thank you for your posts Crocus.nilla and Bluebird for making me feel so welcome on this great site.
Don't get mad get even!
Thank you for your posts Crocus.nilla and Bluebird for making me feel so welcome on this great site.