<t>Just wanted to put this up for those who may be feeling isolated this week from all the furore around carers cos i dont feel very supported at all ( see my topic in campaign forum).<br/> - yep others too are stuck at work , keeping on eye on the phone for calls from your caree etc etc. <br/> You ...
<t>I have just been told by a well funded local caring organisation to take time off work to attend the support group meetings, and other than that there is no support or help if i work , and i can not contribute if i dont attend so how can i highlight this need??<br/> <br/> How do i feel !!!!- angr...
<t>i try to attend groups and get support but as a working carer it is very hard so i would welcome talking to you about my experiences especially as I feel i am at the point of having to give up. This is important for affecting policy and i feel no one is taking any notice so please do this - we ar...
<t>I have not been here for a while as battling another episode-( traumatic admission and now long drawn out recovery - where i am shouted at one minute and charmed the next- we have developed rapid cycling - I hate this illness!!)<br/> <br/> This thread is true but I don't want to hear it- I feel r...
<t>why is his pain not controlled? Does he not have a referral to a pain clinic. It is stressful to be in pain and bipolars should avoid stress if possible so you have every reason to what to help reduce pain adn stress! <br/> changing meds can be a nightmare but also great when it comes right but i...
<t>I would suggest speakign to RETHINK- they can understand better than most your situation. you are not alone in this and others have this type of experience - I have not but know of mnay relationships were it has broken down cos of the severity of the illness and whne that involves access to kids ...
<t>Oh sorry that its still a it hard for you and just catching up (I have not been on here much as I find so much support from mdf bipolar specific forum)<br/> Not sure if this is the latest in thing but know that Lamotragine is used a lot in USA - we are having a meds change too but not sure how it...
<t>just some opinion but i hope some of it helps- <br/> alcohol is terrible with most mental illnesses and often people can end up alcoholics and dealing with illness so its very important to flag this up loud and clear cos if it rolls on it and gets a hold on him it will not be good- double the tro...
<t>sounds good- glad to hear all coming together at last. h ope you get a good person who can give you both support.<br/> <br/> here we are still sleeping most of the day then swinging into a nice up when awake about 7pm just as I am feeling tired. No motivation to do anything but sit and eat . but ...
wow would have been nice to have been offered something like this- have been dealing with pyschosis for past few months and got no help for me- he got some help in the end as it was so bad nearly had to go back to hospital. good luck with this1