[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Our shop too has all the precautions put in place. Donations have to be phoned through to our shop, before we can accept them and steaming every item of clothing is an everyday procedure in our shop anyway. Fran just feels guilty that's all, for not going in to help, as they love my Little Miss Orga...
Gone with the Wind
Gavin and Stacey
27 Dresses
Xanthocerus

Yes, really, it's a shrub, has white flowers.
I have really been isolating since mid-February, when boyfriend and I were 98% sure that we had a mild form of virus (shortness of breath, dry coughing etc). These days I go out, with mask on, only to supermarket once a week, or out in a vehicle if he has to fetch something, like building materials ...
Sorry to be so late.

What letter are we on now????? Lost track.
Hello Late hubby and I used to live in Mold, but moved to England as the NHS services were so much better and quicker than those in North Wales. Everything I asked for used to be questioned and had to be verified, but when we moved to England in 2009??, whatever we needed, we just got - without the ...
I was only informed that I was entitled to Carer's Allowance during year 7 of 12 years of caring for tetraplegic hubby. We'd had several visits from the SS over the years previous to that, but nobody informed me of it. I didn't know that there was such a thing. Wasn't backdated either and no apology...
Kojak
I love simple cross stitching too. Unfortunately, been waiting for a cataract op on my 2nd eye (already had the 1st one done 18 months ago) and can't really focus on small stuff anymore. Boyfriend even bought me a Kindle for Christmas 2018, so that I could make the texts larger. My left eye is now w...
Just registered. So will have a go at this Zoom thing on Monday afternoon.