STRESS 1. How do you know when you are stressed? How does it impact you? I can't sleep, I get IBS and severe heart arythmia [sometimes ending up in hospital to get my heart back into rythmm] grumpy, irritable at the slightest thing. 2. Are there any ways in which your levels of stress impact on your...
<t>I have had to complain, its a very long story, and the complaint is still going on, I've not brought it in here due to it being so intense and a lot to explain, however, they have offered a respite a week away 4 times per year, for my husband to be taken care of in a respite home, [I was told I a...
Yes, that can happen, but for over 30 yrs my hubby has had his injection at home, it offers him a change to talk [well, it did before this CPN took over] If he gets unwell, and we are under the surgery its a long proccess to get anything done, it means I have to contact the GP that then has to conta...
I would be interested in that also
plain and simple, I cannot afford respite care and no one can give it me when needed, beds are booked up 3 months in advance.......so I have been told by that time, my husband is over the worse of his mental health relapse and doesnt want to go leaving me flat on the floor http://www.carersuk.org/im...
<t>Yes, I remember that thread I said that in lol I really do feel some expect us to just cold shoulder things and carry on. Its like we are not allowed to feel, show emotion, react, get tired, get just fed up and want to put out coat on and get out.................thats what it feels like to me by ...
I think everyone in this thread has helped so far, the meeting for the complaint to be heard is on Thursday at 2, so I will return and let you know. I won't and refuse to have just an apology, this is a serious complaint that they have to deal with and I have all the documents they have put into wr...
<t>Perhaps some of us have enough challenges in our life to walk over and thru and get on with. I make no judgements on those that can and are able to work I just wish I could, and before anyone says I can, no I cannot. The cost of someone looking after my husband is enormous and I would have to wor...
<t>YOU ARE RIGHT I do feel threatened in my own home, this wouldn't be a complete lie either. I took all the documentation to my brothers today and he thinks they are relying on their 'expertize' alone and not taking into account my experience and expertize over the 29 yrs, it is ridiculous, never t...
All this is just beyond me .....sigh