[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for sharing that Daisy.
Now that you say that I had a friend who lost her son and tried to deaden her feelings with drinking.
Both you and Charlie have added a new perspective on this in different ways.
<t>Thank you Charles,<br/> You are quite right of course about this being an illness. <br/> The problem is that I live 150 miles away and there are other family members much closer to her including my father who lives with her.<br/> I undertook the responsibility of seeking medical advice on her beh...
<t>Good Morning to those who were so helpful on this thread and supportive too.<br/> I was not going to go any further with this because on discovering what the main source of the problem was I felt like a fraud but hey, this might be relevent to someone else so I am posting the outcome anyway.<br/>...
<t>Thank you for this Mike,<br/> I am looking around for a local group and am grateful to you for your advice.<br/> Fortunately they cancelled the roiginal meeting date which at thge time seemed really an unproductive thing to do but bearing in mind all that has been said here it can only be in our ...
<t>Many Thanks everyone,<br/> We have managed to arrange a meeting for October and are busy gathering information in preparation for that meeting. We will be calling the helpline when we have got most of it together to check it all out and see if we have missed anything because it does seem to be ve...
Thank you KAren : )
Thank you Bluebird too, bless you both
Thank you again, I am truly grateful to you Rosemary, it is a very desperate situation indeed.
<t>Thank you very much indeed Rosemary.<br/> I am going to get my daughter to come over and phone from here because she can talk at length about what sort of respite might be best etc. if at all possible.<br/> I appreciate you taking the time to make these references and advice.<br/> Bless You Rosem...
<t>I wonder if anyone can offer any pointers towards getting any respite care.<br/> My granddaughter has severe disabilities and although the child nurse is involved and much financial assistance is coming her way there is nothing in terms of respite care affording my daughter some life of her own.<...