[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Im only 46 and cannot get work I've been out of work now for over a year the problem i have is i had a stroke 18 years ago and although i,ve been in work for most of that time i got made redundant last year. Thinks are so much different now I,ve had 86 interviews in the last yr which have come to no...
Hiya Marie,

Yes as I understand it this is true, although the caring you do is over and above what a healthy couple would do so I believe this ruling is wrong.

Regards

PF
Please correct me if i am wrong but im pretty sure the income limit has gone up to just over the £100.
May i put a link here to a very good site that is available 24/7 it is very muck a self help site but there are many many good template letters etc and a very knowledgeable site team. It really is the bees knees and so many members to help you out the resources they have is astounding. It makes up f...
<t>Limana,<br/> <br/> Thank You for verifying that, so that was where i was going wrong, so she is regarded and would have to have a mental health issue to be disregarded which she is not.<br/> <br/> Ok on to Adult services next as she has not had an assessment in years <br/> <br/> Thank You for cle...
<t>Hiya Christine,<br/> <br/> Thanks for getting back on this, it is so confusing the people that write the government acts dont make it very clear.<br/> <br/> IMHO i would of though as she is a pensioner on AA,DLA she would be disregarded anyway so if they are regarding her that must be wrong.<br/>...
Good Afternoon all, I just want to check that the discount given to us is correct because how i read it on here we should be getting a 50% Discount as both my wife who gets carers allowance and myself who also cares for our mum as I do all her driving needs and help her as she is a big lady. We only...
I have provided a couple of links below for your guidance http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Managingyourorg ... DH_4000489 The one above applies to the health section of the act. This is the data protection act in its entirety http://www.opsi.gov.uk/Acts/Acts1998/uk ... 80029_en_1 You may find the freedom of ...
<t>Hiya all,<br/> <br/> Im having a bit of bother from my local council, i found out from this site that my wife is entitled to a 25% council tax discount on our property.<br/> <br/> we got a letter to say we are indeed entitled to this from 25th october 1995 but they also enclosed a servere metally...
<t>Hiya All<br/> <br/> Does anyone know how long councils have to keep records for i ask because my claim is going back as far as 23rd october 1995 and im wondering if the council keep records this far back.<br/> <br/> If they dont how will they work out our rebate.<br/> <br/> Regards<br/> <br/> Leo...