[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Wow!!! Where do I start???<br/> <br/> I bumped into my brother today while taking my husband out, I knew he had been ill but I haven't seen him in such a long time, he is a single parent of 2 kids and I very rarely get out anymore, I can never get hold of him by phone and before you know it, it's...
Hi Rie

I'm new too, so we can be new together Image

It is lonely being a carer, but we're all just a monitor and keyboard away.

Welcome hunny

Loz x
Sorry Image

But you are right, I guess I'm very lucky where I live, but as Marie66 says, please check your area, and those that deal with your carers assessment IF you have one/them.

Sorry again

Loz x
Hi, I had my second driving lesson yesterday, my council are paying for me to pass my test, both theory and practical. It was all part of the "carers plan" they put into place a few weeks ago. We have a motobility car, but Dave is unable to drive any longer. So they said that in order for us "to get...
Your both in my thoughts,

Hang on in there,

Loz x
Thanks guys

I really can't emphasis how much knowing I'm not alone in all this "mess" helps.

Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the front of an oncoming train afterall Image

Loz x
Hello all, Firstly, can I say thankyou for having so many stories and so much advice available, It has been a real help these past few weeks. Secondly, I'm blue, http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_cry.gif but I feel that I really don't have a right to be, I care for my husband, but he doesn't ha...