[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
my cold is no better i taking meds like they going out of fashion lol little on is with her dad till sunday i miss her like mad. well halloween 2moz and i hate it cos kids who are ruse and cheaky expect something on halloween lol. I gunna have a laugh wiv my mates if i feel upto it.
i wish it was doing me good. i've caught a cold and been so snappy it doing my head in cos i been told of for being snappy i cant help it.
<t>i'm on 20mg Cipralex i've been on that dose for aprox 4 months but been on Cipralex for nearly a yr but in past 4 months so much has happened with in 3 wks of reducing dose i got my tounge pearsed whitch i regretted and took out wasted £10 fell pregnant a wk after i found out i was expecting i...
<t>I went to my appointment today an hour of talking about my moods and having to remeber things was so hard.<br/> I didnt like talking about my moods well the low ones cos i dont like them. I also didnt like talking about the past and what happened 6yr ago because i dont wanna go bck there again. <...
<t>thank you all i feel like i coming up high again so i not so worried but i know to tell the ppl when i see them. school hols soon and we off away again i think this time might be diffrent cos i hope i'll know what's wrong this time my family are so suportive of me thank goodness. i'll let ya all ...
hi vicky you'll get help and support and ppl to chat to here i have lol x
i have a brother with autisum it was had for us growing up with him but it was harder on my mum he's now 18 and got a job and doing grate. we still ahev funny turns but now i just get him bck lol.
<t>It's now a week to go till my appointmnent and i'm so scared i know i shouldn't be but i am.<br/> I'm scared because ppl cant see whats wrong with me cos it in my head they'll think i a fake and playing on it. i've benn lowish for aprox 4 wks now this has been since a viral infection it knocked m...
my daughter had good weekend. i was upand down but hey i gotta get used to it we going bck ova in 3 wks. i found it harded this time going ova but i dont know why my family know what dr thinks so i thought i would be easier but i wasn't but hey got a lay in lol
thank you jonnyboy i'm glad i've been told about this site it is helping me already in a way i hope to make friends here too. my daughter is enjoying her brake and spending time with my family.
<t>thank you all very much my daughter and i are of away this weekend to spend time with my family. not long till my appointment it's on 22nd oct and hope to find out there and then. If i've not got bipolar and they say it still depression only is my daughter still my carer and can i still come on h...