[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Many thanks I shall do that
<t>Wondering if anyone has the information that I am looking for. I care for my husband who has a motor neurone disease and is unable to do anything for himself, even scratch an itch! <br/> He has continuing care so the carers that we have twice a day for an hour and a few hours twice a week to sit ...
Many thanks to you all for your help and advice. I have decided to go for the Tenacy in Common option. I am hoping that we never need the nursing home of course and It really would be a last resort.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Hi everyone, wondering if anyone can help with this problem. Hubby and I are soon going to move house from a home we own jointly and I am wondering if I should be the sole owner of the new home just in case hubby has to go into a nursing home in the future. I understand that if he has capital (which...
Sorry to hear that after your sacrifices that you are not getting any appreciation but you know becoming disabled doesnt turn people into angels in fact even if they were sweet before they got ill most people get a little bitter about having their normal life taken away from them. I think you should...
Hello Jonathon, I am sure that all the members of this forum know just how you feel. As far as Social Services are concerned I have only very recently had direct contact with them which have so far just been the tea and sympathy visits. After reading all other comments and experiences it seems to me...
Hi lancslady, we have had the same problems with bathing and have received very good help via our OT and have found Lancashire social services very good in providing the aids that we have needed. First we had a seat that fitted over the bath, swung out for him to sit on then swung round and lowered ...
Hi to Alex
We are a lot near to Preston than you so I guess you must have come from this way to be a fan of their footie team
Image Thank you all so much for your greetings and I hope you all have a good week Image