<t>Everyone who has had their foreskin removed has a scar on their penis, as is the case with all surgery and their penis is smaller as a result of the amputation because there is tissue loss. <br/> Those who have bent or twisted penis's from childhood believe it is normal and the many medical compl...
the study will be published in the proceedings of the Symposium however as the Dutch Medical Alliance of around 45000 doctors have just published a policy statement condemning male circumcision it seems likely that the BMA and GMC will follow their ethical lead. http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/extrac...
Circumcising babies in America always causes disfigurement in men, a family physician told an international conference this afternoon.

“By any cosmetic or surgical-outcomes criteria, their penises are harmed - twisted, bent or scarredâ€
Hi everyone Its been a long time since I have posted on this topic just to keep you informed on the current international campaign against circumcision of male minors. The Dutch Medical Association has confirmed the potential for physical, sexual and psyhological complications from male circumcision...
OMG! Have just read this thread. My son is circumcised and my daughter has pierced ears (the latter not performed by a surgeon). Am I a child abuser? No, of course not, it is a minority view, I doubt that your son has given it a thought, my husband was born when male infants were routinely circumci...
I really do not think that the accounts are an issue, I suggest that you change the wording if you can; because it has only one interpretation as it stands the statement may cause you problems and I think that carers all have enough problems to deal with. I do not agree with your aims or with your ...
I'd agree with Rosemary here. We've been here before with these circular arguments. I'm appealing for calm!
I am very happy for anyone to inspect our accounts we have nothing to hide.
I do think that, although there is only one interpretation of the words, I have read it many times now, the interpretation does not necessarily reflect the message which Linda was intending to put across, it is all too easy to write something and not check it properly for content and later find tha...
I think we should draw a line under this discussion.Each poster has made their views known but it is going round in circles now.
How dare you say I would misuse charitable funds that is not what I meant and you have misread it. There is no way funds will be used or are used for anything other than charitable puposes. You yourself directed us to your linked video and appeal, which raises the subject of your substantial mortga...