Chris, This 'business' in Gosport is foul. It is quite local for me, so covered in the local news. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones of those who 'died'. Someone I know, sorry he has no brain, came up to me, and mentioned that he had been listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2. Unfortuna...
Happy New Year Norman - take care!

Viv
xx
Sarah,

Sending you love, cuddles & hugs. We are here for you and everyone. Take care.

Love from Viv
xxxx
Thanks everyone - it's good to know that I'm not alone!

Take care

Viv
Oh heck where do I start? Missing Mum more than I realise. Since she has moved in to the Care Home things have changed a lot. I've had to take over the financial side of things - not that it is a problem, but transferring and setting up new direct debits and all that is associated with it, is not fo...
I quite like biographies/auto biogs, sports personalities - anything really. I've just finished reading 'Spectacles' by Sue Perkins. Absolutely brilliant. There was one bit where she was in a convent school, and being a bit cheeky, flipped a bit of potato off her fork on to the floor. Along comes a ...
I enjoy reading - I also find gardening therapeutic. That weed is difficult to come out - need to rid my frustration/anger etc and with a tug, out it comes! Job done.

I also try and go for a short walk - preferably away from other people.

V
Scally, I'm a West Ham supporter. Have been since '66 - Bobby Moore was my hero. Still follow the Hammers for my sins! My Mum is a Brentford supporter - born and bought up there. She always reminds me of the time when my Granddad (her dad) came to visit. My dad took him to watch Brentford playing Al...
Just thought I would let you know how I got on. Signed up and have found a load of friends! A number of people that I knew when I used to work in Farnborough - family & friends of my late boss. We've had many chats since. Also am in touch with family members, particularly my niece & nephew. The latt...
Sorry everyone, didn't mean to offend.

Viv