[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for all your comments. I will look into it further. With the medication she is on she would not be suitable for a stairlift as she's unsteady on her feet. It would've been ideal otherwise. Thank you wjp
Hi Ness I have just read your info. I am not sure what cahms is at all, so please excuse me if I am writing things that have already been taken into account. to me it sounds like your daughter is suffering from schizophrenia - has she been assessed for this? my mom used to hear voices, before her tr...
<t>Hi I'm new to this forum and website.<br/> <br/> I have a full time job and am a carer to my mom who is 85 who has numerous health issues, main ones being schizophrenia, emphysema, alzheimers, blocked arteries. i am looking to have an extension built on the side of my house - does anybody know if...